- Three 8-ounce packages cream cheese, softened
- 3 cups shredded aged Cheddar
- 1 cup grated romano
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 3 cups toasted pecans, finely chopped in a food processor
- 1 cup dried cranberries, chopped in a food processor
- Sriracha sauce
- Chips, veggies or hunks of crusty French bread, for serving
Combine the cream cheese, Cheddar, romano, sour cream, hot sauce and Worcestershire in a bowl. Using a handheld mixer, whip until combined. Adjust the seasoning with salt and pepper if necessary.
Plop the cheese mixture onto a parchment-lined baking sheet and cover in plastic wrap. Using your hands, mold the cheese into a football shape. Remove the plastic, cover evenly with the nuts and cranberries and, using Sriracha, draw football laces on top. Set in the fridge for at least 30 minutes to firm up.
Serve with chips, veggies or hunks of crusty French bread.