- 2 oranges
- 2 mangoes, peeled and diced
- 1 pineapple, peeled and diced
- 1 small jicama, peeled and diced
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 cup fresh grated coconut or dried, unsweetened shredded coconut
Slice ends off oranges and stand upright. Cut away the skin and membrane, exposing fruit. Cut between the membranes to remove the sections and place in a large bowl. Remove and discard any seeds. Add mangoes, pineapple, jicama, lime juice, sugar, cilantro and coconut to bowl and stir to combine.
To serve salad, place lettuce leaves on individual chilled plates or a serving platter, and spoon fruit on top.