Jicama Peach Salsa
- 1 cup peeled, diced jicama
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1/2 cup roasted, peeled and chopped red bell pepper
- 2 medium peaches (or nectarines), pitted and chopped
- 2 jalapeno chilies, seeded and chopped
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon ancho chili powder, or to taste
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh mint
In a medium glass bowl, combine the jicama, onion, red pepper, peaches, jalapenos, lime juice, chili powder, and mint. Store in a covered container, in the refrigerator, no more than 1 day.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.