- 1 serrano chile pepper, seeded and minced
- 1/2 cup cilantro, minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons seasoned rice vinegar
- 1/4 cup oil
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 cups fresh pineapple, cubed
- 1 medium jicama, peeled and cut into matchsticks
- 3 cups red leaf lettuce or frisee or arugula, rinsed and drained
- 1 avocado, peeled and cubed
Whisk together minced serrano, cilantro, lime juice, rice vinegar, oil, salt and pepper. Marinate pineapple chunks and jicama in lime ? cilantro vinaigrette for 30 minutes. Arrange lettuce on chilled salad plates. Remove pineapple and jicama from marinade and place on lettuce. Top with avocado. Drizzle vinaigrette over salad.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.