- 1 medium jicama
- 2 cups angel hair cole slaw
- 1 (11-ounce) can Mandarin orange segments, drained, 1/4 cup juice reserved
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon fajita seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 bunch fresh cilantro, leaves chopped
Use a grater to shred 2 cups of jicama into a large bowl. Add cole slaw and Mandarin orange segments; set aside.
In a small bowl, whisk together reserved Mandarin juice, mayonnaise, vinegar, fajita seasoning, salt, and pepper.
Pour dressing over jicama mixture. Toss to mix thoroughly. Top with cilantro.