- 1 medium jicama
- 2 cups angel hair cole slaw
- 1 (11-ounce) can Mandarin orange segments, drained, 1/4 cup juice reserved
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon fajita seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 bunch fresh cilantro, leaves chopped
Use a grater to shred 2 cups of jicama into a large bowl. Add cole slaw and Mandarin orange segments; set aside.
In a small bowl, whisk together reserved Mandarin juice, mayonnaise, vinegar, fajita seasoning, salt, and pepper.
Pour dressing over jicama mixture. Toss to mix thoroughly. Top with cilantro.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.