Johnny O Chili
- 5 pounds ground beef
- 2 onions, chopped
- 1/3 cup granulated garlic
- 3/8 cup (6 tablespoons) chili powder
- 54 ounces tomato soup
- 54 ounces water
- 9 ounces condensed crushed tomatoes
- 9 ounces crushed tomatoes
- 2 1/2 tablespoons ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon cayenne
Brown the ground beef with onions, garlic, and chili powder. Mix all other ingredients in large stock pot and add browned beef mixture. Season with cinnamon, to taste. Simmer chili until flavors are incorporated.
Home Cook Recipe: A viewer or guest of the show, who may not be a professional cook, provided this recipe. The Food Network Kitchen have not tested this recipe and therefore cannot make representation as to the results.
Recipe courtesy of John Burr