- 1 package (19.76 ounces) Johnsonville® Italian Mild Sausage Links, grilled and coin-sliced
- 1 package (16 ounces) rigatoni pasta
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 large red pepper, chunked and sauteed
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 1 jar (26 ounces) of your favorite pasta sauce
Cook sausage according to package directions, keep warm. Cook the rigatoni according to directions, keep warm. In a large pan, place olive oil and garlic, saute lightly for 30 seconds. Add peppers and cook until crisp tender. Combine cooked sausage and pasta sauce with peppers and heat until warm. At this point you may mix with the pasta or serve separately. Top with fresh parsley. Serve warm.