Judy's Salmon Dip
- 2 pounds salmon fillets poached in 4 cups barely simmering white wine and 6 chopped shallots
- 6 ounces smoked salmon, cut in small dice
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons freshly chopped chives
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Brown crusty bread or pita chips, for serving
Cool the poached salmon to room temperature and put in a large bowl with most of the shallots. Add the remaining dip ingredients. Mix to incorporate, breaking up the salmon. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate several hours before serving.
Serve on brown crusty bread or pita chips.
Home Cook Recipe: A viewer or guest of the show, who may not be a professional cook, provided this recipe. The Food Network Kitchen have not tested this recipe and therefore cannot make representation as to the results.
Recipe courtesy of Judy Zander