Just Keep Livin' Margarita
- 1/2 cup anejo tequila (recommended: 1800)
- 1/2 cup freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1/4 cup orange liqueur (recommended: Grand Marnier)
- 1/4 cup citrus soda (recommended: Orangina)
- 1/4 cup tonic water
- 2 tablespoons cranberry juice
- Lime wedges, for garnish
Fill 2 lowball glasses with ice. Divide the ingredients, except cranberry juice, evenly among the glasses, and stir to combine. Top each drink with a splash of cranberry juice, garnish with lime wedges, and serve.
The Food Network Kitchens chefs have not tested this recipe and therefore, we cannot make representation as to the results.
Recipe courtesy of Matthew McConaughey