The quantity and variety of fruit is up to you. If you want leftovers, cut up a little more. Use equal parts lime juice and sugar for the dressing enough to coat your fruit.
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 pineapple, peeled, cored, and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 mango, peeled, pitted, and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 kiwis, peeled and sliced
- 1/2 pound grapes, picked off stems
- 1/2 small melon, peeled, seeded, and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 pint any seasonal berries
In a small bowl, whisk together the lime juice and the sugar. Place cut up fruit in a large salad bowl, pour sugar lime mixture over fruit. Taste and adjust seasonings with more lime or sugar as needed.