Asian Pork Lettuce Cups
- 1/3 cup hoisin sauce
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons grated ginger
- 1 clove garlic, grated
- One 14-ounce package rice vermicelli noodles
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 pounds cooked pork chops, sliced into strips
- 1 head Bibb lettuce, separated into leaves
- Serving suggestions: chopped peanuts, mint leaves, cilantro leaves, bean sprouts and Sriracha
In a bowl, whisk the hoisin sauce with the vinegar, ginger and garlic.
Soak the rice noodles in very hot water until soft, according to package instructions. Cut into smaller pieces for serving.
Heat the oil in a skillet over medium heat, then add pork chop strips and quickly stir-fry until warmed through. Add the hoisin mixture and toss to coat. Remove from the heat.
Serve the pork family style in lettuce cups topped with chopped peanuts, mint, cilantro, bean sprouts and Sriracha and the rice noodles on the side.
Recipe courtesy of Katie Lee
Recipe courtesy of Rachael Ray