- 6 ounces all-beef garlicwurst (Jewish kielbasa), sliced
- 1 square potato knish (recommended: Coney Island knish)
- Mustard, preferably deli style
- 4 slices jalapeno pepper jack cheese
- 1 sour pickle (kosher style), cut into thick slices
- 4 pickle slices, for garnish
Grill sliced garlicwurst in panini press. Split knish in half. Scoop out half the potato mixture from inside the knish. Spread mustard on both open faces of the knish.
Place 2 slices of cheese on each open face. Place grilled slices of garlicwurst on the sandwich.
* Guest Recipe
A viewer or guest of the show, who may not be a professional cook, provided this recipe. The Food Network Kitchens have not tested this recipe and therefore cannot make representation as to the results.