Kellogg's Crispix Chicken and Pasta Salad
- 8 ounces boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup whole grain farfalle (bowtie) pasta
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar or lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 8 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup raw cashews, coarsely chopped and toasted
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro or parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups Kellogg's® Crispix® cereal
1. In large skillet combine chicken and enough water to cover. Bring to boiling. Reduce heat. Cover and simmer for 7 to 12 minutes or until chicken is tender and no longer pink. Drain well. Cool slightly. Cut into bite-size pieces. Cover and refrigerate until needed. Cook pasta until al dente according to package directions. Drain. Rinse with cold water. Drain well. Pat dry with paper towels. Set aside.
2. In large bowl whisk together oil, vinegar and soy sauce. Stir in tomatoes, cashews, green onions and cilantro. Add chicken, pasta, salt and pepper. Toss to combine.
3. Just before serving, add KELLOGG'S CRIPIX cereal to chicken mixture. Gently toss. Serve immediately.
For more great recipes, visit www.Kelloggs.com.
®, ™, © 2010 Kellogg NA Co.
Serving Size (186g)
Calories 490, Calories From Fat 240, Total Fat 28g, Trans Fat 0g,
Cholesterol 35mg, Sodium 520mg, Dietary Fiber 4g, Sugars 4g,
Protein 22g, Vitamin A 10 percent, Vitamin C 15 percent, Calcium 4 percent, Iron 40 percent
Thank you! your flag was submitted.