Kelly O'Donnell's Grilled Asparagus
- 1 bunch medium asparagus, trimmed
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 4 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, sliced in 1/2
Place trimmed asparagus into a large bowl. Drizzle with the balsamic vinegar, olive oil, salt and pepper and garlic powder. Cover with plastic wrap and let marinate for 1 hour.
Preheat grill to medium heat.
Grill asparagus until tender crisp, about 6 minutes. Remove and let cool until room temperature. Sprinkle with the crumbled feta and the grape tomatoes.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.