- 1/2 cup cornmeal
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup water
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Non-stick vegetable spray
- 2 ounces osetra caviar
- 1/2 cup creme fraiche
- 3 hard boiled eggs, yolk and whites finely chopped separately
- 1 bunch fresh chives, finely sliced
Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F in a convection oven for 350 degrees F in a standard oven.
Mix all ingredients to form thin batter.
Spritz the cookie sheet with the non-stick spray. Line with a sheet of parchment paper, and then spritz it again.
With an offset spatula, spread a thin layer of batter onto the parchment. Bake until crisp and tanned, about 20 to 30 minutes (rotating the pan once, for even baking). Repeat.
Recipe courtesy Wayne Harley Brachman
Recipe courtesy of Alex Guarnaschelli