- 1/2 cup cornmeal
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup water
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Non-stick vegetable spray
- 2 ounces osetra caviar
- 1/2 cup creme fraiche
- 3 hard boiled eggs, yolk and whites finely chopped separately
- 1 bunch fresh chives, finely sliced
Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F in a convection oven for 350 degrees F in a standard oven.
Mix all ingredients to form thin batter.
Spritz the cookie sheet with the non-stick spray. Line with a sheet of parchment paper, and then spritz it again.
With an offset spatula, spread a thin layer of batter onto the parchment. Bake until crisp and tanned, about 20 to 30 minutes (rotating the pan once, for even baking). Repeat.