Lamb Chops with Olive Salsa
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano, crumbled
- 1/2 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- two 1 inch thick rib lamb chops (about 1 pound total)
- 1/4 cup Kalamata or other brine cured black olives, pitted and chopped coarse
- 1 small plum tomato, seeded and diced
- 2 tablespoons diced red onion
- 1/2 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly grated lemon zest
On a plate, stir together oregano, 1 tablespoon lemon juice and 1 teaspoon oil. Dip both sides of lamb chops in mixture to coat and put on rack of a broiling pan, seasoning both sides of chops with salt and pepper.
Broil lamb chops 2 inches from heat 4 to 5 minutes on each side for medium rare meat.
Spoon olive salsa over lamb chops.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.
More Recipes and Ideas:
Asian Lollipop Lamb Chops, Fire Roasted Baby Lamb Chops with Smoked Paprika-Orange BBQ Sauce, Grilled Lamb Chops with Artichoke Puree, Crispy Baby Artichokes and Cerignola Olive, Fruit, Turkey Breast Recipes, Cinco de Mayo, New York Strip Steak Recipes, Chicken Breast Recipes, Easy Appetizer Recipes