- 1 (3 1/2 pound) leg of lamb, trimmed of heavy fat, shank removed
- 3 thin slices ginger root
- 4 cloves garlic, roughly crushed
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/2 cup finely sliced onion
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 3 tablespoons honey
- Freshly ground salt, to taste
- Freshly ground pepper, to taste
- 1 large ripe pineapple, cored, flesh cut into 1-inch pieces, with shell left whole and intact
Cut lamb meat away from bone in 2 large pieces. Slice lengthwise into 1-inch strips and then cut into 1-inch cubes.
Preheat broiler. Divide lamb among 6 skewers. Lay on a rack and broil 5 minutes each side.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.