- 5 Cups Ore-Ida® Country Style Hash Browns
- ¼ Cup Vegetable Oil
- 1 Onion, finely chopped
- 1 Pound Ground Beef
- 1½ Cups Frozen Mixed Vegetables
- 2 Cups Tomato Sauce
- 1½ Cups Mozzarella Cheese Grated
- 1 Clove Garlic Clove, finely chopped
1. Grease a 9" square baking or casserole dish. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add onion, garlic and hash browns. Cook according to package directions until golden brown, about 5-7 minutes. Remove mixture and set aside.
3. Brown the meat in a skillet. Add vegetables and sauce. Cook over medium heat, stirring until warmed through, about 3-5 minutes.
4. Layer, in order, the following: half the potatoes, half the vegetable, meat and sauce blend, half the cheese. Repeat. Bake for approx. 20 minutes until thoroughly warmed through and the cheese is melted and serve.