- c2 (15-ounce) cans reduced-sodium creamy tomato soup with 4g fat or less per serving (recommended: Amy's Organic Light In Sodium Chunky Tomato Bisque)
- 1 (10-ounce) can whole baby clams, drained
- 6 ounces (about 30) cooked ready-to-eat medium-small shrimp
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- Salt and black pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- Fresh basil leaves, for garnish
Place a nonstick pot on the stove, and set temperature to medium heat. Pour in the soup.
PER SERVING (1/4th of recipe, 1 generous cup): 185 calories, 3.5g fat, 885mg sodium, 20g carbs, 2g fiber, 13g sugars, 19g protein
2011 Hungry Girl. All Rights Reserved.