Leftovers: Duck, Mango and Caramelized Onion Wrap
- This recipe utilizes the leftovers from above.
- 1 tablespoon Dijon
- 1/2 tablespoon sambal
- 2 limes, juiced
- 2 cups shredded duck meat
- 1 large red onion, sliced and caramelized
- 1 mango, peeled and sliced
- 2 cups shredded iceberg lettuce
- 1 sliced tomato
- 2 large whole wheat burrito or lavash
- Salt and black pepper, to taste
PLATING: In a large bowl, whisk together Dijon, sambal and limes. Mix with duck, onions and mango. Check for seasoning. Roll in lavash with lettuce and tomato. Slice on the bias.
Wine Recommendation: Dutton Ranch, Pinot Noir, Sebastopol Vineyards, Russian River Vall
Copyright 1999, Ming Tsai, All Rights Reserved