Leftovers: Minced Squab in Lettuce Cups
- Canola oil to cook
- 1 tablespoon minced ginger
- 1/2 cup diced onion, 1/8-inch thick
- 1/2 cup diced carrot, 1/8-inch thick
- 1/4 cup diced celery, 1/8-inch thick
- 2 scallion slices, 1/16-inch thick, separated
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 1 cup minced squab breast
- 4 cups fried mung bean noodles
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- 8 lettuce cups from iceberg
In a hot wok or skillet coated with oil, add ginger, onion, carrot, celery and scallions whites. Season and stir fry for 3 minutes. Add oyster sauce and squab to heat. Fill each lettuce cup with fried noodles then top with squab mix. Garnish with scallion greens and serve.
Wine Suggestion: Cotes du Rhone Domaine Sainte-Anne Syrah 1995
Thank you! your flag was submitted.