- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon lemon extract
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Canola oil, for greasing the pan
- Lemon curd or maple syrup, for serving (optional)
1. In a large bowl, whisk together the sour cream, eggs, flour, sugar, lemon extract, baking soda, and salt until smooth.
2. Heat a griddle or nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Grease with the oil, then drop tablespoons of the batter in the pan, spacing each drop an inch apart.
3. Cook, flipping once, until both sides are browned, about 4 minutes total, the centers will remain creamy. Repeat with the remaining batter. Serve immediately with the lemon curd or maple syrup, if desired.