Lemon Cream Salad
- 10 ounces lemon-lime carbonated beverage
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 6 ounces cream cheese
- 1 (6-ounce) package lemon flavored gelatin
- 20 ounces frozen red raspberries in syrup, drained
- 1 (20-ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 3/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup whipped topping (recommended: Cool Whip brand)
In a saucepan over low heat, combine lemon-lime beverage, marshmallows and cream cheese and stir until smooth. Remove mixture from heat and add lemon-flavored gelatin until dissolved. Stir in thr raspberries, pineapple and pecans and chill until mixture is the consistency of unbeaten egg whites. Fold in whipped topping and pour into a lightly oiled 5 cup gelatin mold. Chill until firm and serve.
Home Cook Recipe: A viewer or guest of the show, who may not be a professional cook, provided this recipe. The Food Network Kitchen have not tested this recipe and therefore cannot make representation as to the results.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.