Lemon Pepper Fettuccini with Artichokes and Sun Dried Tomatoes
- 1/2 cup artichoke hearts, chopped
- 3 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons sun-dried tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons garlic, crushed
- 4 tablespoons white wine
- 11 ounces Florentyna's fresh lemon pepper fettuccini, long cut
- 1/4 cup pine nuts, roasted
- 1/2 cup asparagus tips, precooked
Saute artichoke hearts in olive oil. Add sun-dried tomatoes. Stir in garlic and white wine. Simmer to reduce.
Cook pasta in water at a rolling boil for 2 minutes, strain and add to sauce. Stir gently and plate for serving. Garnish with pine nuts and asparagus.
This recipe was provided by professional chefs and has been scaled down from a bulk recipe provided by a restaurant. The FN chefs have not tested this recipe, in the proportions indicated, and therefore, we cannot make any representation as to the results.