- 2 pints vanilla ice cream
- 1 crispy peanut butter filled candy bar (such as Butterfinger)
- 1 chocolate butter toffee crunch bar (such as Heath bar)
- 1 prepared graham cracker piecrust
- 3 chocolate chip cookies, crumbled
- 1/4 cup mini M&Ms
Place ice cream in a large bowl and let stand at room temperature until very soft. Break the Butterfinger and Heath Bar into pieces and mix into ice cream. Spoon the ice cream into the piecrust. Sprinkle cookies over the ice cream and top with M&Ms. Freeze the pie until ice cream is very firm, at least 2 hours. Cut into wedges and serve.