Limestone Lettuce with House Dressing
- 6 small heads limestone lettuce or other greens
- 1 large carrot, peeled
- 2 pickling cucumbers or kirbies, peeled
- 1 small daikon radish
- 2 tablespoons Thai fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon Pernod
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons finely grated fresh ginger
Thoroughly wash and dry lettuce. Break into bitesized pieces and place in a large salad bowl. Julienne carrot, cucumbers, and radish, and toss with greens.
Whisk dressing ingredients together in a bowl. Toss with salad just before serving.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.