Loaded Baked Potato Pizza
- 1 can (13.8 oz) Pillsbury(r) refrigerated classic pizza crust
- 1 medium white potato
- 1 tablespoon CRISCO(r) Pure Olive Oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 box (10 oz) Green Giant(r) frozen broccoli and cheese sauce
- 2/3 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon ranch dressing
- 1 cup shredded Colby-Monterey Jack cheese blend (4 oz)
- 5 slices cooked bacon, coarsely chopped
- 1 small tomato, seeded, chopped (1/2 cup)
- 2 medium green onions, chopped (2 tablespoons)
Heat oven to 375 degrees F. Spray large cookie sheet with CRISCO(r) Original No-Stick Cooking Spray. Unroll pizza crust dough on cookie sheet; press dough into 13x9-inch rectangle. Bake 10 to 13 minutes or until crust is light golden brown. Remove from oven; set aside.
Meanwhile, pierce potato with fork; place on microwavable paper towel in microwave oven. Microwave 4 to 5 minutes, turning once, until tender. Cover; let stand 5 minutes. When potato is cool enough to handle, peel potato and cut into 1/4-inch cubes (1 cup). In small bowl, mix potato, oil, salt and pepper; set aside.
Cook broccoli in microwave as directed on box. Empty from pouch into another small bowl to cool slightly; set aside.
In another small bowl, mix sour cream and ranch dressing. Spread mixture over pizza crust to within 1/2-inch of edges of crust. Sprinkle 1/2 cup of the cheese evenly over sour cream mixture. Sprinkle with bacon.
Spread broccoli mixture and potato mixture evenly over bacon. Sprinkle tomato, onions and remaining 1/2 cup cheese evenly over potato mixture.
Bake 15 to 22 minutes longer or until crust is golden brown and cheese is melted. Let stand 5 minutes before cutting.
High altitude (3500-6500 ft): No change.
(r)CRISCO is a trademark of The J.M. Smucker Company
Recipe and photo courtesy of General Mills. Bake-Off is a registered trademark of General Mills (c)2008.
Recipe courtesy of Aria Kagan