Lobster, Creole Style: Enchilado de Langosta
- 1 small onion, 1/2-inch dice
- 1 large red pepper, 1/2-inch dice
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 6 tablespoons Spanish olive oil
- 1 cup Sherry
- 1 (10-ounce) can whole tomatoes, chopped
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1 bay leaf
- 1/2 cup (1/2-inch dice) roasted red peppers (from about 2 peppers)
- 1 dried ancho chile
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro
- 4 spiny lobster tails, cut into 1 1/2-inch rounds and steamed
Saute onions, peppers, and garlic in olive oil for approximately 4 minutes. Deglaze with the Sherry.
Add tomatoes, tomato paste, and bay leaf, and cook for 5 minutes. Add roasted peppers, ancho chile, Worcestershire, cilantro, and lobster, and cook for 6 minutes. Serve in a shallow bowl.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.