- 2 pounds thawed frozen or fresh cooked lobster meat
- 10 (8-inch) flour tortillas
- 2 pounds cream cheese
- 1 pound Cheddar, shredded
- 1 bunch scallions, chopped
- 1 roasted red onion, chopped
- 3 roasted plum tomatoes, chopped
- 4 tablespoons Sriracha (Thai hot sauce, available at most markets)
- 1 lime, juiced
- 2 tablespoons canola or olive oil
Preheat oven to 400 degrees. F. Cut onion and tomatoes in half and place on a baking sheet. Put into hot oven and roast for 15 minutes or until softened. Remove and let cool slightly and coarsely chop.
Combine all ingredients together in a mixer except for tortillas and lobster meat. On an 8 inch flour tortilla, spread 1/2 cup of the mixture and 3 ounces of lobster meat evenly on 1/2 of tortilla and fold over to create a half moon shape. Repeat with each tortilla.
Professional Recipe: This recipe was provided by a chef, restaurant or culinary professional and makes a large quantity. The Food Network Kitchens chefs have not tested this recipe in the proportions indicated and therefore cannot make any representation as to the results.
Recipe courtesy Costa Vanikiotis at Eveready Diner, Hyde Park, NY