Lobster Roll with Yuzu Cashew Dipping Sauce
- 1 package rice paper wrappers
- Cooked lobster meat
- Basil leaves
- Granny Smith apples, julienned
- Enoki Mushrooms
- Baby cucumbers with flowers (if available)
- Yuzu Cashew Dipping Sauce, recipe follows
- Yuzu Cashew Dipping Sauce:
- 1/4 cup sweet soy sauce
- 1/4 cup teriyaki sauce (recommended: Kikkoman)
- 2 tablespoons yuzu
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 2 tablespoons sesame seed oil
- 2 tablespoons salad oil
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon finely minced kaffir lime leaf
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped cilantro leaves
- 1 cup unsalted cashews, lightly toasted and chopped
Soak each rice paper in warm water before rolling. Cut each sheet into 4 pieces by first cutting across and then diagonal. Place a few basil leaves and some lobster meat down on 1/4 of the soaked wrapper. Next place some apple, mushrooms, and baby cucumber on top.
Roll in a cone shape and store under a damp paper towel before serving with the dipping sauce.Yuzu Cashew Dipping Sauce:
Combine all ingredients except the cilantro and cashews. Pulse with hand blender or blender. Fold in chopped cilantro and cashews.
Professional Recipe: This recipe was provided by a chef, restaurant or culinary professional and makes a large quantity. The Food Network Kitchens chefs have not tested this recipe in the proportions indicated and therefore cannot make any representation as to the results.
Recipe courtesy Chatham Bars Inn