Lobster Salad Cocktail
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 lemon, juiced
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 stalk finely chopped celery
- 1 finely chopped shallot
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh tarragon leaves
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped chives
- 3 lobster tails cooked (about 1 pound lobster meat), chopped
- Lemon slices, for garnish
- Dry rub, for garnish (recommended: Neelys)
DirectionsWatch how to make this recipe.
Add lobster meat to mayonnaise sauce and combine.
Recipe courtesy of The Neelys