- 2 ounces (1/2 stick) butter
- 1/2 cup garlic olive oil
- 1 tablespoon hot pepper oil or 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 16 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon Hungarian paprika
- 2 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 pound cooked lobster meat
Melt butter and oils in a large pan over low heat. After it has melted, add the garlic and brown slightly over medium heat. Whisk in the mustard, paprika, Worcestershire sauce, and wine. Simmer gently for 5 minutes. Add lemon juice and lobster, and cook until meat is heated through. Serve over yellow rice.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.