- 1 pound butter, softened
- 1/4 cup chopped Italian parsley leaves
- 3 shallots finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped garlic
- 3 lemons, juiced
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Salt and pepper
- 1/4 cup roasted and chopped macadamia nuts
- 10 (1 1/2 to 2 pound) lobsters
Combine butter and all parsley, shallots, garlic, lemon, Worcestershire sauce, salt, pepper and macadamia nuts. Mix very well and roll into cylinder with waxed paper. Place in refrigerator for about 2 hours. When ready cut into circles. Cut lobster, lengthwise, into 2 pieces and place on the grill. Grill for about 5 to 6 minutes and when done place the macadamia nut butter circles on top of lobster meat and let it melt on the grill. Serve immediately.
* Guest Recipe
A viewer or guest of the show, who may not be a professional cook, provided this recipe. The Food Network Kitchens have not tested this recipe and therefore cannot make representation as to the results.