- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- ½ cup cream cheese, softened
- ¼ cup grated parmesan cheese
- ½ teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 4 English muffins, cut in half through centers
1. Preheat the oven to 450°F. Line a large baking sheet with foil.
2. In a medium bowl, mix together the cheeses, Worcestershire sauce, and pepper until well combined. Spread on the cut sides of the English muffins. Place on the baking sheet in a single layer.
3. Bake until cheese is melted and golden brown, about 15 minutes. Cool slightly and serve.