1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly spray 8-inch square baking pan with no-stick cooking spray; set aside.
2. For topping, combine sugars, cinnamon and macadamia pieces; set aside.
3. For cake, in medium bowl combine flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt.
4. In large mixing bowl cream butter and sugar using electric mixer. Add eggs and vanilla extract; mix until blended. Alternately add flour mixture and sour cream to butter mixture, mixing until just combined.
5. Spread half of cake mixture in pan. Sprinkle half of topping over cake mixture; repeat with remaining cake mixture and topping.
6. Bake 40 to 45 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center is clean when removed. Remove to cooling rack; cool completely. Cut into squares to serve.
Recipe courtesy of Fisher® Nuts