Majestic Kona Coffee Cheesecake
- 1 package graham crackers, crushed
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup crushed Kona coffee beans, dark chocolate macadamia flavored
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 2 eggs
- 3 cups sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 cup crushed chocolate covered nuts
- 8 ounces vanilla yogurt
- 2 tablespoons Kona Coffee Syrup, recipe follows
- 1/2 cup Kona coffee, strongly brewed
- 1 cup sugar
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
For the Filling: Blend together the cream cheese, eggs, sugar, and vanilla until creamy. Add the crushed chocolate covered nuts, and stir until blended well.
Spoon the first mixture into the cooled pie pan. Drop spoonfuls of the second mixture over the first mixture. Gently swirl. Bake in oven for 25 minutes.Syrup:
Thank you! your flag was submitted.