- 8 ounces cucumber- and rose-infused gin, such as Hendrick's Gin
- 8 ounces elderflower liqueur, such as St. Germain
- 1 cup limeade, store-bought or homemade
- 1 medium English cucumber, cut into round slices (about 3 cups)
- One 750-milliliter bottle dry white wine, such as Pinot Grigio
- Fresh mint sprigs, for garnish
- Ice, for serving
Stir together the gin, elderflower liqueur, limeade, cucumber slices and wine in a carafe or pitcher. Wrap and refrigerate until chilled and the cucumbers infuse the mixture, about 3 hours.
Serve over ice in small rocks glasses. Garnish each drink with a mint sprig.