Traditional "Ternera" Steak is garnished with roasted potatoes, sauteed mushrooms in wine and al dente vegetables.
- About 10 1/2 ounces beef sirloin
- 7 ounces potatoes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- About 1/4 cup freshly ground black pepper
- About 1/4 cup diced leek
- About 1/4 cup freshly diced green onions
- About 1/4 cup red cabbage, thinly sliced
- About 1/4 cup mushrooms, thinly sliced
- White wine, to your liking
- 2 grams sweet potatoes, thinly sliced
- About 1/4 cup onions
- About 1/4 cup (or less) soy sauce
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- For the Salsa
- Red wine
- Balsamic vinegar
- Pinch sugar
- Pinch salt
- Hot sauce, optional
Place steak on grill or in oven and cook for about 3 minutes per side. Roast the potatoes in the oven until they are soft in the middle. In a pan, add oil and saute vegetables until al dente or cooked to a crisp. Season with salt. Add mushrooms and then add some white wine. Add the sweet potatoes and cook. Season vegetables with salt and pepper, to taste.Salsa:
This recipe was provided by professional chefs and has been scaled down from a bulk recipe provided by a restaurant. The Food Network Kitchens chefs have not tested this recipe, in the proportions indicated, and therefore, we cannot make any representation as to the results.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.