- 3 cups diced mango (about 2 pounds mangoes, peeled and cubed)
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 to 2 tablespoons honey, or to taste
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon, or to taste
- 2 cups vanilla yogurt
- Fresh mint leaves, for garnish (optional)
In a food processor or blender puree the mango until smooth and transfer it to a bowl. Add the lime juice, honey, and cinnamon to the mango puree and stir to combine. Chill until ready to assemble parfaits. To assemble parfaits: In parfait or stemmed glasses spoon a 1-inch-thick layer of yogurt, top with a layer of mango and repeat layering. Chill until ready to serve. Garnish with fresh mint leaves, if desired.
Recipe courtesy Padma Lakshmi