- ¾ cup (180 g) low fat vanilla yogurt
- ¼ cup (60 ml) water
- 1 (125 g) orange, peeled, halved
- 1 cup (140 g) mango chunks, fresh or frozen
- ½ cup (120 ml) ice cubes
1. Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
2. Select Variable 1.
3. Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
4. Blend for 30 seconds to 1 minute or until desired consistency is reached. Serve immediately.
This recipe has been written for the Vitamix 5200 with Standard 64-ounce container. If you are using a different Vitamix machine or container size, you may need to make adjustments to the Variable Speed, processing time, and/or ingredient quantities.
Dietary Interest: vegetarian, gluten-free, low cholesterol, low fat, low sodium