- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 1/2 pounds sushi-grade ahi tuna, diced
- 1/4 cup diced peeled seeded cucumber
- 3 tablespoons capers, drained
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds, toasted
- 1/4 cup sliced pitted kalamata olives
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- Corn tostadas
In a medium bowl, whisk together the olive oil, soy sauce and lime juice.
Add the diced tuna, cucumber, capers, sesame seeds, olives and cilantro. Carefully toss to combine.
Divide the tartare between 4 chilled serving bowls and serve with tostadas.
Cook's Note: For easier slicing, freeze the tuna for 15 minutes.