- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 1/2 pounds sushi-grade ahi tuna, diced
- 1/4 cup diced peeled seeded cucumber
- 3 tablespoons capers, drained
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds, toasted
- 1/4 cup sliced pitted kalamata olives
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- Corn tostadas
In a medium bowl, whisk together the olive oil, soy sauce and lime juice.
Divide the tartare between 4 chilled serving bowls and serve with tostadas.
Cook's Note: For easier slicing, freeze the tuna for 15 minutes.