- 2 (12-ounce) wedges queso panela, or fresh mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup Mexican crema, or creme fraiche
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- 2 canned chipotle chiles in adobo sauce
- 2 tablespoons adobo sauce
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Corn tortilla chips
Place each cheese wedge on a serving platter. Process the Mexican crema, sour cream, lime juice, chipotle chiles, adobo, and cilantro in a blender until smooth. Season with salt and pepper, to taste. Divide the mixture and pour over the cheese wedges.
Serve with corn tortilla chips.