- Cornmeal, if desired
- 1 can (13.8 oz) Pillsbury® refrigerated classic pizza crust or 1 can (11 oz) Pillsbury® refrigerated thin pizza crust
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped garlic
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese (6 oz)
- 1/4 cup shredded fresh Parmesan cheese
- 20 (1/4-inch-thick) slices plum (Roma) tomatoes (about 6 medium)
- 1/3 cup thin fresh basil strips
If using classic crust: Heat oven to 425 degrees F. If using thin crust: Heat oven to 400degreesF. High Altitude (3500-6500 ft): Bake up to 2 minutes longer.
Spray or grease 15 x 10-inch or larger dark or nonstick cookie sheet. Sprinkle cookie sheet with cornmeal. Unroll dough on cookie sheet. Starting at center, press out dough into 15 x 10-inch rectangle. Brush dough with oil; sprinkle evenly with garlic.
Sprinkle mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses over crust. Arrange tomato slices over cheese. Sprinkle with half of the basil.
Bake classic crust 14 to 16 minutes, thin crust 12 to 14 minutes, or until crust is deep golden brown. Sprinkle remaining half of basil over pizza. Cut into 5 rows by 4 rows.
1 Serving: Calories 90 (Calories from Fat 30); Total Fat 3g (Saturated Fat 1.5g, Trans Fat 0g, Polyunsaturated Fat 0g); Cholesterol 5mg; Sodium 210mg; Potassium 70mg; Total Carbohydrate 10g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Soluble Fiber 0g, Insoluble Fiber 0g, Sugars 2g); Protein 4g
% Daily Value: Total Fat 5% (Saturated Fat 8%); Cholesterol 2%; Sodium 9%; Potassium 2%; Total Carbohydrate 3% (Dietary Fiber 0%); Vitamin A 4%; Vitamin C 0%; Vitamin D 0%; Riboflavin 2%
Thank you! your flag was submitted.