- 2 pounds raw pork sausage links
- 1 bottle red wine
- 2 heads garlic, top cut off to reveal cloves
- 1 large sweet onion, thinly sliced
- 1 bunch fresh flat-leaf parsley, gently mashed
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
Place the sausages in a large pan. Pour the red wine over the sausages. Add the garlic, onions, and parsley. Drizzle the olive oil over the mixture, making sure everything is evenly coated. Marinate for 24 hours in the refrigerator.
Preheat the grill to medium heat.
When the grill is hot, add the sausages and cook, turning occasionally, until cooked through, about 10 to 12 minutes.
Recipe courtesy of Edison Mays