- 6 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic
- 16 fresh anchovies, gutted with head still intact
- 1 small zucchini, sliced thinly in 1/2 moons
- 4 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 4 zucchini blossoms, torn in half
- 1 bunch flat leaf parsley, chopped to yield 1/4 cup
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
In a 12 to 14-inch saute pan, heat olive oil and garlic over medium heat until just smoking. Add anchovies and cook for about 3 minutes.
Turn anchovies over and add zucchini and tomatoes. Cook for another 3 minutes until zucchini is tender. Add zucchini blossoms and season with salt and pepper.