- 6 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 fillets amberjack, cleaned and skinned
- 4 radishes, sliced thinly
- 2 lemon leaves, torn, or 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 4 leaves fresh basil, torn
- 1 bunch flat leaf parsley, chopped to yield 1/4 cup
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
In a 12 to 14-inch saute pan, heat the olive oil over medium heat until just smoking.
Season both sides of the fillets with salt and pepper. Add fillets to pan and cook on one side for about 3 minutes.
Turn fillets over when browned and add radish slices and lemon leaves (or zest). Cook for 1 minute and add white wine.
When wine has evaporated, add fresh basil, and season, to taste. Serve immediately.