- 4 tablespoons virgin olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 4 large ripe tomatoes, roughly chopped (or 1 cup sundried tomato julienne)
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 4 tablespoons freshly grated Parmigiano-Reggiano
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme leaves
In a nonstick saute pan, heat olive oil until smoking. Add garlic and cook until light golden brown. Add tomatoes and cook until very soft, about 4 to 6 minutes. Remove from heat, add eggs, Parmigiano and thyme and return to heat and allow to set without stirring over medium heat. Serve warm as antipasto with fettunta.