- 6 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 small zucchini, cut into 1/2 inch slices on the bias
- 2 cloves garlic, smashed
- 3 oranges, zest reserved, oranges cut in 1/2
- 1 bunch parsley, finely chopped to yield 1/4 cup
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
In a 12- to 14-inch saute pan, heat olive oil over medium heat until smoking. Add zucchini and cook for 2 minutes until golden brown. Turn pieces over, add garlic, and cook until zucchini is golden brown. Squeeze orange halves into pan and let juice reduce by half. Add parsley and orange zest. Season with salt and pepper. Serve immediately.