Market Basket Chicken Vegetable Stir-fry
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon minced ginger
- 1 tablespoon minced scallions
- 1 pound boneless, skinless, chicken breasts, sliced into strips
- 1 cup broccoli spears
- 1 cup julienned carrots
- 1/2 pound green beans, chopped
- 1/2 cup julienned red pepper
- 1 cup quartered button mushrooms
- 3 heads baby bok choy, chopped
- Low sodium teriyaki sauce
Heat the oil in a wok over high heat. Add the garlic, ginger, and scallions. Cook until aromatic, about 2 minutes. Add the chicken. Saute until the edges are brown, about 3 to 4 minutes. Add the broccoli, carrots, and green beans to the wok. Cook approximately 5 to 8 minutes, until the vegetables begin to become tender. Add the red pepper, mushrooms, bok choy, and teriyaki sauce to the wok, cook approximately 5 to 8 minutes more, or until chicken is cooked through and vegetables are done to your likeness. Taste and adjust seasonings. Serve immediately.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.