- 1 -ounce brandy (recommended: Courvoisier VS)
- 1 -ounce chai-infused sweet vermouth*
- 1 -ounce fresh pomegranate juice
- 1/2 -ounce fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 -ounce simple syrup
- 3 dried edible rosebuds, for garnish
Pour all ingredients into a mixing glass. Add ice and shake vigorously. Strain into a chilled cocktail glass. Garnish with rosebuds.
*To make chai-infused sweet vermouth, steep 2 chai tea bags in 1 liter of sweet vermouth for 48 hours then strain.
Professional Recipe: This recipe was provided by a chef, restaurant or culinary professional and makes a large quantity. The Food Network Kitchens chefs have not tested this recipe in the proportions indicated and therefore cannot make any representation as to the results.
Recipe courtesy of Employees Only